- This event has passed.
Webinar: ‘The Importance of QA in Healthcare's Digital Frontiers'
September 30, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CDT
This decade has seen a rapid advancement in the scope and quality of digital, consumer-facing applications in all facets of life – including healthcare. Although software is not most healthcare organizations’ core business, operating like a software company is now the norm. Accordingly, healthcare organizations have embraced a goal of using modern Quality Engineering approaches.
Join a panel of Healthcare Quality professionals as we discuss how Quality Engineering has a positive impact on the trends toward consumerism in healthcare. Our panel will discuss:
- The importance of Quality Engineering in a consumer-driven healthcare technology world
- Why healthcare organizations need to think like retail companies when it comes to consumer-facing applications
- Ensuring your applications are meeting the needs of specific audiences – both externally, but also internal audiences such as security, audit and infrastructure
- How Quality Engineering has affected healthcare technology changes due to COVID-19
- What healthcare organizations can learn from cutting-edge Quality Engineering teams