- This event has passed.
Machine Learning By Simon G
June 15, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CDT
About Knowledge Delivery Services, LLC.
KDS-LLC primarily operates to enable its customers to become intelligent consumers of machine learning and business analytics tools. The following is an assorted list of services that is offered by the company:
• Information technology architecture
• Cloud Enablement (includes cloud readiness assessment, deployment, migration and administration)
• Machine learning and analytics platform deployment services
• Platform administration
• Data modeling, analysis design, dashboard and in-depth report development
Knowledge Delivery Services can help you pick the appropriate technological solution for your business analytics needs. It can also guide your business through the process of adopting the chosen technology through a service partnership model that has a proven track record for success.
KDS-LLC partners with major technology vendors to channel service benefits to its customers. Currently KDS-LLC is silver-partner with:
• Microsoft and
• SAS Institute
For details visit https://kdsol.com
LinkedIn: Simon Geletta
Summary: Azure provides a diverse set of platforms and tools – which can be delivered on the PaaS or SaaS model – to support ML operations. This demonstration focuses on the “ML as a service” offering.
“Azure Machine Learning” (SaaS) is a modernized service that delivers a complete data science platform. It supports both code-first and low-code experiences. Azure Machine Learning studio is a web portal in Azure Machine Learning that contains low-code and no-code options for project authoring and asset management.
Azure ML is focused on empowering data scientists and developers with a wide range of productive experiences to build, train, and deploy machine learning models and foster team collaboration.
This presentation will quickly move you through the full stack development of an ML project.
Presenter: Simon Geletta
Simon Geletta is the founder and CEO of Knowledge Delivery Services, LLC, which is a West Des Moines, IA based business analytics, data warehousing and business intelligence enablement company. His credentials include:
• Masters (MSCIS) degree – with concentration in database and knowledge management from Boston University.
• MCSA: Machine Learning
• SAS Certified Platform Administrator
• SAS Certified Statistical Business Analyst Using SAS 9
• Other related certifications in Python development, Azure and Kubernetes (12 recognition badges at https://www.credly.com/)